We were the first to identify the Buffalo meat’s potential and its tremendous availability as a food resource in 1969. Since then India has built a solid reputation of being a reliable exporter of risk-free, nutritious and competitively priced frozen buffalo meat to 65 countries. With 57% of total buffalo population of the world, India is considered as the home track of some of the finest breeds of buffaloes and INDIA IS AMONGST THE LARGEST EXPORTERS OF BOVINE MEAT TODAY .
Exports of Indian BUFFALO meat has been rapidly growing; the meat is lean, nutritious and has been tested to contain 40% less cholesterol, 55% less calories, 10% more proteins, minerals and more vitamins than beef. Indian Buffalo meat has become a cult in many countries including Egypt, Malaysia, Vietnam, Jordan, KSA & Philippines as it is preferred over all other meats for manufacture of value added, meat based processed products like hamburgers, sausages and range of canned meat.
All livestock are reared naturally in small manageable herds and exclusively fed on natural pastures and agricultural crop residues. There is no practice of administering hormones or growth promoters to livestock in India. India is free from the dreaded Mad Cow Disease (BSE) and also from various livestock related diseases like Rinderpest, Contagious Bovine Pleuro Pneumonia (CBPP) since long.
Production of deboned, deglanded frozen Buffalo meat for export from India is a very regulated industry under the compulsory licensing of Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), Ministry of Commerce (MoC), Government of India (GOI) that sets strict standards besides using its organizational infrastructure to ensure compliance of prescribed standards.
With more than 45 years of experience in supply of Halal meat, Allana is the leading supplier of Halal meat to Islamic countries. 100% of the meat exported from India is prepared strictly in compliance with Islamic requirements of genuine Halal. Internationally accredited independent associations monitor the abattoir operations and certify the Halal status of Indian meat.
We are the World’s Largest Producer and Exporter of Frozen Halal Boneless Buffalo Meat dominating the buffalo meat exports market in India.
Our factories have complete integrated systems, starting from managing healthy livestock, to complete processing of the meat & the company has also invested in own packaging material plants to ensure quick delivery and control on food grade packaging material .
- Choosing the right livestock is extremely important & these are selected from disease free zones created by the government around the plants.
- All livestock are properly tagged for traceability
- After reception they are subjected to DETAILED ante mortem examinations
- Each individual animal undergoes complete post mortem for its wholesomeness before being chilled
- Temperature is brought down to less than 4 degree Celsius within 24 hours of chilling & pH value is lowered to below 6 to achieve fresh tenderness in the meat
- Chilled carcasses are further deboned & de-glanded by skilled butchers who scientifically separate different cuts
- Product then undergoes freezing either by plate freezing or blast freezing in order to bring down the core temperature to less than minus 18 degree Celsius
- Our facilities have the services of highly qualified and experienced veterinarians, microbiologists and food technologists to adhere to strict quality regimen
- We have huge cold store capacity to store more than 50000 MTs of frozen product at strategic locations across India
Our annual production capacity is 750,000 MTs through state-of-the-art and internationally certified plants. Our integrated meat plants are constructed and operated in accordance with the Codex Alimentarius Standards / OIE Zoo Sanitary Code directions.
Our quality has had overwhelming world acceptance. All our facilities are certified for quality and product safety systems under ISO 9001 and HACCP; also Environmental Safety (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS).
We strongly believe in innovation and expertise. Our machineries are among the best and our management is most efficient in mass production. We have seen great value by investing in automation. Our methods are such that we completely control the process activity with clockwork precision.
Our contribution to India’s export effort has been recognized by the Govt of India, Federation of Indian Export Organizations and various State Governments in the form of numerous awards. We have been consecutively receiving the APEDA trophy for excellence in exports since the Government of India instituted the Award for Outstanding Export Achievement in 1991-92.
As an ecologically sensitive organization each of our facilities have waste water effluent treatment program. The solid waste is converted into consumable fuel to ensure a sustainable environment.