We have coined the acronym “PACE” to describe our way of working that outlines our operational strategy.
PACE describes the mindset that drives how we choose to operate on a day to day basis. At Allana, we follow our inherited values of being performance oriented, Ambitious, Competitive and Enthusiastic. This gives us a competitive edge and supports our long term strategy and is applied to everything we do across our business.
- Performance Oriented
- We are honest about performance and measure ourselves against the highest standards of world class companies. We take the required action when standards are not met and ensure that the team is dedicated to meet the set standards.
- We are focused on the things that matter most to our consumers and customers, and in doing so, we continuously simplify our ways of working.
- We develop our people to achieve world class performance. We take our three and five year plans seriously and ensures each annual budget moves us forward against our goal of benchmark against the best. We are constantly striving to be foremost in terms of quality and innovation. Our people are trained to constantly challenge the best in order to improve.
- We believe in developing an environment of healthy competition and growth. We constantly encourage employees to expand their boundaries which indirectly help us move our company to greater heights.
- Our employees take great pride in being part of Allana. We build enthusiasm and excitement for what we do creating a company of ‘advocates’. We have a bias for action – We take decisions at the right time and at the right level and with a responsible attitude to risk.